The MuseII series 85A Mppt Solar Charge Controller adopts the maximum power tracking algorithm. The charging efficiency is 30% higher than PWM，MPPT tracking efficiency is 99.9%, from PV to charge battery efficiency is 98%. It provides battery reverse connection protection, PV reverse connection protection, PV short circuit protection, charging over-current protection, TVS lightning protection. The MuseII series 85A Mppt Solar Charge Controller can automatically detect 12V/24V/36V/48V battery system and handle various battery options such as GEL and Lithium. Especially suit for large off-grid solar systems.
85A Mppt Solar Charge Controller Key Features:
1. Automatically detects 12V/24V/36V/48V battery voltage system.
2. Lead-acid batteries, colloidal batteries, open-ended batteries and lithium battery option ready.
3. 99.9% MPPT tracking efficiency and 98% peak conversion efficiency.
4. No fan Natural cooling, built-in temperature detection (BTS).
5. Battery and PV reverse connection protection, PV short circuit protection, charging over-current protection and TVS lightning protection.
6. LCD display setup all parameter and provide RS232 LCD display remote.
7. IP32 design for Harsh environment.
8. PV input voltage 250VDC(Optional).
1. GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015.
2. Standard high-quality components.
3. Quality inspection of the 5 processes of the assembly line.
4. 100% full energy in 60 minutes aging.
5. All function testing before packing.
1.The 85A Mppt Solar Charge Controller should be installed in a well-ventilated place and the cooling fans in operation have high temperature.
2.It is suggested to install a suitable fuse or breaker outside of the controller.
3.Before installing and adjusting the controller wiring, please break the connecting wire of the solar panel and battery, the fuse or breaker close to the battery terminal.
|Name of Parameter||Parameter Value|
|Maximum PV open-circuit voltage||140V||150V|
|Maximum PV shout-circuit current||50A|
|Maximum voltage range at power point||Battery voltage +2~120V|
|Rated charging current||60A||70A||85A||100A|
|Settable charging current||0-60A||0-70A||0-85A||0-100A|
|Power of solar panel(12V)||800W||920W||1100W||1320W|
|Power of solar panel(24V)||1600W||1840W||2200W||2640W|
|Power of solar panel(48V)||3200W||3680W||4400W||5280W|
|Charging conversion efficiency||≤98%|
|MPPT tracing efficiency||＞99%|
|Temperature compensation coefficient||- 3mV /℃ /2V (default, settable lead-acid); No temperature compensation for lithium battery.|
|Communication way||TTL /Isolated RS485; baud rate 9600, digital bit 3, stop bit 1, no check bit|
|Bluetooth||Built-in bluetooth 4.0BLE module, achieving mobilephone APP monitoring|
|Internal temperature protection||When interior temperature of controller is higher than the set value, it shall perform linear power reduction operation|
|External temperature sampling of battery||The temperature is used for battery temperature compensation and battery temperature protection|
|Programmable relay||DPST 10A/250VAC; 10A/30VDC|
Battery overcharing protection, battery over discharge protection,
PV anti-reverse protection, reverse charge protection at night, interior
overtemperature protection of controller and over-current protection in charge
|Operation temperature||-35℃~ +65℃ （No derating within 40℃)|