The BP series 8000W inverter is high-quality DC to AC converter via true sine wave of unique CNBOU technology design. The 8000W inverter continuous power 8000 watt and 16,000 watt surge power that provides reliable transformation to AC power from a battery or dc source, suitable for 24V professional vehicles(dc power from DC motor), cabins, RVs, and off grid system. This 8000W inverter provide safety Aviation socket support 8000 watt single large load. AC output power be used to power tools, coffee machine, refrigerator, air conditioner, air compressor and pump. DC input voltage support 24V/48V/96V/110V/144V, AC output 120V or 230V and 50hz or 60hz. BP series 8000W inverter can be used full load for long periods of time and Provide power protection.
This 8000W inverter also has an remote port(5525), allowing you turn on and turn off your 8000W power inverter. Click here to check the remote panel.
8000W Inverter Key Features:
1. Provide 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC/96VDC/110VDC system voltage.
2. 8000 watt full power long time running at a low temperature design.
3. No static or humming noises.
4. DC low and over voltage protection, over-load protection, over temperature protection and short circuit indication.
5. Max 94% conversion efficiency via 48VDC system.
6. Exclusively designed AC output filters for clean power output.
7. No load current <55W.
8. Provide remote control panel. (optional)
9. 50HZ/60HZ switch. (optional)
10.two year warranty and tech support. (CNBOU Products Support Center
1. Standard 8000W inverter MOQ <10 units about 5-10 working days.
2. Standard 8000W inverter MOQ >10 units about 15-30 working days.
3. Standard 8000W inverter MOQ >100 units about 25-35 working days.
4. OEM customization consulted according to customer requirements.
1. GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015.
2. Standard high-quality components.
3. Quality inspection of the 5 processes of the assembly line.
4. PCB ultrasonic cleaning and control card Three anti-paint protection.
5. 100% full power 30 minutes aging.
6. Before packing 5 function testing, include sine wave, low/over voltage, USB charger and short circuit.
1.The 8000W inverter should be installed at a dry, well ventilated environment, keep the inlet more than 20CM away from the wall.
2.DC input is not reversed, otherwise the fuse blows, possible mosfet failure.
3.Short-circuit fault, Restart after removing the fault, otherwise inverter damage.
4.Non-professional please don’t open the 8000W inverter, because of the high voltage inside inverter. When open by yourself without warranty.