The BP series 8000W inverter is a high-quality DC to AC converter via true sine wave of unique CNBOU technology design. The 8000W inverter continuous power 8000 watts and 16,000 watts surge power that provides reliable transformation to AC power from a battery or dc source, suitable for 24V professional vehicles(dc power from DC motor), cabins, RVs, and off-grid systems. This 8000W inverter provides a safe aviation socket support of 8000 watts single large load. AC output power is used to power tools, coffee machines, refrigerators, air conditioners, air compressors, and pumps. DC input voltage support 24V/48V/96V/110V/144V, AC output 120V or 230V, and 50hz or 60hz. BP series 8000W inverter can be used full load for long periods and provide power protection.
This 8000W inverter also has a remote port(5525), allowing you to turn on and turn off your 8000W power inverter. Click here to check the remote panel.
8000W Inverter Key Features:
1. Provide 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC/96VDC/110VDC system voltage.
2. 8000 watts full power long time running at a low-temperature design.
3. No static or humming noises.
4. DC low and over-voltage protection, over-load protection, over-temperature protection, and short circuit indication.
5. Max 94% conversion efficiency via 48VDC system.
6. Exclusively designed AC output filters for clean power output.
7. No-load current <55W.
8. Provide a remote control panel. (optional)
9. 50HZ/60HZ switch. (optional)
10. Two-year warranty and tech support. (CNBOU Products Support Center
1. Standard 8000W inverter MOQ <10 units about 5-10 working days.
2. Standard 8000W inverter MOQ >10 units about 15-30 working days.
3. Standard 8000W inverter MOQ >100 units about 25-35 working days.
4. OEM customization consulted according to customer requirements.
Packaging and Accessories:
A. 1*8000W inverter pure sine wave.
B. 2* 32㎡*60CM DC connect cable(Copper) @24VDC.
C. 26* 20A fuse @24VDC
D. 1* 8000W inverter Manual.
E. 2*DC adapter protection cap.
1. GB/T19001-2016 IDT ISO9001:2015.
2. Standard high-quality components.
3. Quality inspection of the 5 processes of the assembly line.
4. PCB ultrasonic cleaning and control card Three anti-paint protection.
5. 100% full power 30 minutes aging.
6. Before packing 5 function testing, including sine wave, low/over voltage, USB charger, and short circuit.
1. The 8000W pure sine wave inverter should be installed in a dry, well-ventilated environment, keeping the inlet more than 20CM away from the wall.
2. DC input is not reversed, otherwise, the fuse blows, possible Mosfet failure.
3. Short-circuit fault, Restart after removing the fault, otherwise inverter damage.
4. Non-professional please don’t open the 8000W pure sine wave inverter, because of the high voltage inside the inverter. When open by yourself without warranty.