The CNBOU 8 AWG *2 pure copper inverter cables include a red cable and a black cable, and the connector is a pure copper nose. The cores are all made of 100% fine stranded pure copper, and the insulation layer is made of high-quality materials that meet national standards. This cables are suitable for CNBOU's inverter, RV & car wiring applications, and any other application where a highly flexible pure copper conductor is required.
8 AWG *2 Pure Copper Inverter Cables Key Features:
1. The standard wire length is 60CM.
2. 100% fine stranded PURE COPPER cable for high amperage applications.
3. The connector is a pure copper nose, and the thickness of the copper nose meets the current-carrying requirements.
4. Polyolefin heat shrink tubing applied to form a protective seal.
5. It includes one black cable and one red cable. Simply select cable length and cable lug mounting hole diameter for cable ends.