The BP series 600W inverter pure sine wave is DC to AC converter via true sine wave. The 600W inverter continuous power 600 watts and 1200 watt surge power that provides reliable transformation to AC power from a battery or DC source, suitable for 12V vehicles, RVs, and small off-grid systems. AC output power is used to run computers, fans, televisions, stereos, satellite receivers, and a broad range of appliances. DC input voltage support 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC/96VDC/110VDC, AC output 120VAC or 230VAC and 50hz or 60hz. BP series 600W inverter pure sine wave can be used full load for long periods and provide power protection. This 600W inverter also has a remote port(5525), allowing you to turn on and turn off your 6000W power inverter. Click here
to check the remote panel.
600W Inverter Pure Sine Wave Key Features:
1. Provide 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC/96VDC/110VDC system voltage.
2. 600 watts full power long time running at a low-temperature design.
3. No static or humming noises.
4. DC low and over-voltage protection, over-load protection, over-temperature protection, and short circuit indication.
5. Max 94% conversion efficiency via 48VDC system.
6. Exclusively designed AC output filters for clean power output.
7. No-load current <7.2W.
8. Provide a remote control panel. (optional)
9. 50HZ/60HZ switch. (optional)
10. Two-year warranty and tech support. (CNBOU Products Support Center
1. GB/T19001-2016 IDT ISO9001:2015.
2. Standard high-quality components.
3. Quality inspection of the 5 processes of the assembly line.
4. PCB ultrasonic cleaning and control card Three anti-paint protection.
5. 100% full power 30 minutes aging.
6. Before packing 5 function testing, including sine wave, low/over voltage, USB charger, and short circuit.
1. Standard 600W inverter MOQ <10 units about 5-10 working days.
2. Standard 600W inverter MOQ >10 units about 10-20 working days.
3. Standard 600W inverter MOQ >100 units about 15-30 working days.
4. OEM customization consulted according to customer requirements.
1. The 600W inverter pure sine wave should be installed in a dry, well-ventilated environment, keeping the inlet more than 20CM away from the wall.
2. DC input is not reversed, otherwise, the fuse blows, possible Mosfet failure.
3. Short-circuit fault, Restart after removing the fault, otherwise inverter damage.
4. Non-professional please don’t open the 600W inverter pure sine wave, because of the high voltage inside the inverter. When open by yourself without warranty.