The BP series 6000W bypass inverter is a 2 in 1 high-quality backup power system without the charging function that expertly combines an inverter and an automatic relay. but it has no charging function. It is suitable for off-grid solar kits or vehicle systems that do not require the grid to charge the battery but need to switch automatically. This 6000W bypass inverter can switch freely between the grid and the battery, and it only takes 11 seconds to ensure the normal operation of sensitive electronic equipment. When switching to the grid, the relay supplies the grid to the load directly, the power not via the inverter, reducing losses.
6000W Bypass Inverter Pure Sine Wave Key Features:
1. Provide 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC/ system voltage.
2. Low standby and overhead currents, 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC system respectively 3.8A/1.9A/0.8A. No load current about 45.6 Watt.
3. 6000 watts full power long time running at a low temperature design.
4. Bypass model supports 10amp current via relay.
5. DC low and over voltage protection, overload protection, over temperature protection and short circuit indication.
6. Max 94% conversion efficiency via 48VDC system.
7. Provide grid and battery priority customization before shipping. Default is grid priority.
8. Provide a remote control panel. (optional)
1. GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO 9001:2015.
2. Standard high-quality components.
3. Quality inspection of the 5 processes of the assembly line.
4. PCB ultrasonic cleaning and control card Three anti-paint protection.
5. 100% full power for 30 minutes and full charging.
6. Before packing 6 function testing, including sine wave, low/over voltage, USB charger short circuit and bypass testing.
1. The 6000W bypass inverter should be installed in a dry, well ventilated environment, keeping the inlet more than 20CM away from the wall.
2. DC input is not reversed, otherwise the fuse blows, possible mosfet failure.
3. Short-circuit fault, Restart after removing the fault, otherwise inverter damage.
4. Non-professional please don’t open the 6000W bypass inverter, because of the high voltage inside the inverter. When open by yourself without warranty.
| Rated Power||6000W|
| Peak Power||12000W|
| Wave Form||Pure Sine Wave|
| Output Efficiency||≥88%|
| AC Regulation||THD<3% (Linear Load)|
| DC Voltage||12V||24V||48V|
| DC Voltage Range||10-15.5V||20-31V||40-61V|
| Low Voltage Alarm||10.5±0.5V||21±0.5V||42±1V|
| Low Voltage Shut Down||10±0.5V||20±0.5V||40±1V|
| Over Voltage Shut Down||15.5±0.5V||31±0.5V||61±1V|
| Low Voltage Recovery||13±0.5V||24±0.5V||48±1V|
| Over Voltage Recovery||14.8±0.5V||29.5±0.5V||59±1V|
| Transfer Time||≤9MS|
| AC Voltage||120V (±5%) / 230V (±5%)|
| USB Outlet||5V 500MA|
| Working Temp||(-10℃-50℃)|
| Storage Temp||(-30℃-70℃)|
| Protection||Over Temperature|
|Low/ Over Voltage|
|Input Oppose (optional)|
| Priority||Optional （Default Grid Priority)|
| Production Size (mm)||662*199*146|
| Package Size (mm)||765*290*230|
| N.W/G.W (KG)||12.5/15|