The BP series 5000W inverter is a high-quality DC to AC converter via true sine wave power inverter. The 5000W inverter continuous power 5000 watts and 10,000 watts surge power that provides reliable transformation to AC power from a battery, suitable for 12V professional vehicles, cabins, RVs, and off-grid systems. This 5000W inverter provides aviation socket support 5000 watts single large load. AC output power is used to power tools, coffee machines, refrigerators, air conditioners, air compressors, and pumps. DC input voltage support 12V/24V/48V/86V/110V, AC output 120V/230V, and 50hz or 60hz. BP series 5000W inverter can be used full load for long periods and provide power protection.
5000W Inverter Key Features:
1. Provide 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC/96VDC/110VDC system voltage.
2. 5000 watts full power long time running at a low-temperature design.
3. No static or humming noises.
4. DC low and over-voltage protection, over-load protection, over-temperature protection, and short circuit indication.
5. Max 94% conversion efficiency via 48VDC system.
6. Exclusively designed AC output filters for clean power output.
7. No-load current <40W.
8. Provide a remote control panel. (optional)
9. 50HZ/60HZ switch. (optional)
10. Two-year warranty and tech support. (CNBOU Products Support Center
1. GB/T19001-2016 IDT ISO9001:2015.
2. Standard high-quality components.
3. Quality inspection of the 5 processes of the assembly line.
4. PCB ultrasonic cleaning and control card Three anti-paint protection.
5. 100% full power 30 minutes aging.
6. Before packing 5 function testing, including sine wave, low/over voltage, USB charger, and short circuit.
Packaging and Accessories:
A. 1*5000W inverter pure sine wave.
B. 4* 32㎡*60CM DC connect cable(Copper) @12VDC.
C. 18* 35A fuse @12VDC
D. 1* 5000W inverter Manual.
E. 2*DC adapter protection cap.Notice:
1. The 5000W inverter should be installed in a dry, well-ventilated environment, keeping the inlet more than 20CM away from the wall.
2. DC input is not reversed, otherwise, the fuse blows, possible Mosfet failure.
3. Short-circuit fault, Restart after removing the fault, otherwise inverter damage.
4. Non-professional please don’t open the 5000W inverter, because of the high voltage inside the inverter. When open by yourself without warranty.