The BP series 5000W inverter charger is a 3 in 1 power backup system that expertly combines an inverter, battery charger and automatic transfer relay. This 5000W inverter charger provides pure sine waves and seamlessly connects to the grid. When the grid disconnects, switch to inverter battery less than 11ms suitable for sensitive load, such as computers, medical devices and other sensitive electronic equipment. When the grid comes, the 5000W inverter charger will automatically switch to the grid and recharge the battery, which is the perfect backup power option.
5000W Inverter Charger Pure Sine Wave Key Features:
1. Provide 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC/ system voltage, charge current respectively are 15amp/7amp/5amp.
2. Low standby and overhead currents, 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC system respectively 3.2A/1.6A/0.8A. No load current about 38.4 Watt.
3. 5000 watts full power long time running at a low temperature design. When grid to charge battery fan running, full stop.
4. Bypass model supports 10amp current via relay.
5. DC low and over voltage protection, overload protection, over temperature protection and short circuit indication.
6. Max 94% conversion efficiency via 48VDC system.
7. Provide CC/CV/CF value customization before shipping. The default is a lead-acid battery.
8. Provide RX-2 remote control panel. (optional)
1. GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO 9001:2015.
2. Standard high-quality components.
3. Quality inspection of the 5 processes of the assembly line.
4. PCB ultrasonic cleaning and control card Three anti-paint protection.
5. 100% full power for 30 minutes and full charging.
6. Before packing 6 function testing, including sine wave, low/over voltage, USB charger short circuit and bypass testing.
1. The 5000W inverter charger should be installed in a dry, well ventilated environment, keeping the inlet more than 20CM away from the wall.
2. DC input is not reversed, otherwise the fuse blows, possible mosfet failure.
3. Short-circuit fault, Restart after removing the fault, otherwise inverter damage.
4. Non-professional please don’t open the 5000W inverter, because of the high voltage inside the inverter. When open by yourself without warranty.
| Rated Power||5000W|
| Peak Power||10000W|
| Wave Form||Pure Sine Wave|
| Output Efficiency||≥88%|
| AC Regulation||THD<3% (Linear Load)|
| DC Voltage||12V||24V||48V|
| DC Voltage Range||10-15.5V||20-31V||40-61V|
| Low Voltage Alarm||10.5±0.5V||21±0.5V||42±1V|
| Low Voltage Shut Down||10±0.5V||20±0.5V||40±1V|
| Over Voltage Shut Down||15.5±0.5V||31±0.5V||61±1V|
| Low Voltage Recovery||13±0.5V||24±0.5V||48±1V|
| Over Voltage Recovery||14.8±0.5V||29.5±0.5V||59±1V|
| Charging Current||≤15A||≤8A||≤5A|
| Transfer Time||≤9MS|
| AC Voltage||120V (±5%) / 230V (±5%)|
| USB Outlet||5V 500MA|
| Working Temp||(-10℃-50℃)|
| Storage Temp||(-30℃-70℃)|
| Protection||Over Temperature|
|Low/ Over Voltage|
|Input Oppose (optional)|
| Priority||Grid Priority|
| Priority||Optional （Default Grid Priority)|
| Production Size (mm)||518*199*146|
| Package Size (mm)||628*290*230|
| N.W/G.W (KG)||11.5/15|