The BPlus series 5000W inverter is a unique “Bipolar” DC to AC converter via true sine wave power inverter, strong load capacity, especially for sensitive loads, full load THD = 2%. The 5000W inverter continuous power 5000 watts and 15,000 watts surge power that provides reliable transformation to AC power from a battery, suitable for 48-volt yacht, trucks, RVs, and 48VDC off-grid system. This 5000W inverter adds a 40-60 amp mppt solar charge controller is popular in Asia for an off-grid solar system. AC output power is used to run computers, fans, televisions, stereos, satellite receivers, refrigerators, air compressors, and power tools. AC output 120V or 230V, battery type, and frequency setup by the display. BPlus series 5000W inverter can be used full load for long periods and provide all protection.
5000W Inverter Pure Sine Wave Key Features:
1. Optimized for 24VDC/48VDC voltage system.
2.15,000 watts surge power design same low-frequency inverter.
3. 5000 watts full power long time running at a low-temperature design. Over-temperature up to 90 degrees Celsius.
4. No static or humming noises. Temperature and load(75% start) dual control fan.
5. DC low and over-voltage protection, over-load protection, over-temperature protection, and short circuit indication.
6. Anti-reverse protection, Max 94% conversion efficiency via 48VDC system.
7. Provide standard MODBUS communication.
8. USB charger 2.1 amp.
9. Include LCD in shell, which can be converted to remote > 30 meters.
1. GB/T19001-2016 IDT ISO9001:2015.
2. Standard high-quality components.
3. Quality inspection of the 5 processes of the assembly line.
4. PCB ultrasonic cleaning and all PCB Three anti-paint protection.
5. 100% full power 30 minutes aging for different load types.
6. Before packing 5 function testing, including sine wave, low/over voltage, USB charger, and short circuit.
1. The 5000W inverter should be installed in a dry, well-ventilated environment, keeping the inlet more than 20CM away from the wall.
2. Non-professional please don't open the 5000W inverter, because of the high voltage inside the inverter. When open by yourself without warranty.
|Wave Form||Pure sine wave|
|AC Voltage||120V (±5%) or 230v (±5%)|
|AC Output Frequency||50HZ or 60HZ ±1HZ|
|AC Regulation||THD＜2% (Linear load)|
|Battery Voltage Range||10.5V-15.5V/20.5V-31V/41V-62V|
|25% Load Efficiency||92.5|
|50% Load Efficiency||91.5 |
|100% Load Efficiency||89|
|Display||Remote LCD display 30 Meters (Setup Parameters)|
|Low Voltage Alarm||42V|
|Low Voltage Shutdown||40V|
|Over Voltage Shutdown||61V|
|Over Load Alarm||110% 8Min/ 150% 4S/ 200% 2S/ 300% 0.1S|
|Cooling Way||Forced Air Cooling|
|Fan Working||1. Temperature over 50℃ 2. Over 75% Rated Load|
|Working Temp Range||-25℃-55℃|
|Storage Temp Range||-40℃-70℃|
|Standard||Direttiva 2014/35/UE, EN 60950-1, EN 60068-2-6|
|EMC||Direttiva 2014/30/UE, EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3|
|Support||Support PC Software/Modbus|
|Rroduct Size (mm)||500*230*130|
|Packing Size (mm)||582*310*214|