The BP series 300W inverter is DC to AC converter via true sine wave power inverter. The 300W inverter continuous power 300 watts and 600 watts surge power that provides reliable transformation to AC power from a battery, such as a car or RV battery. AC output power is used to run computers, fans, televisions, stereos, satellite receivers, and a broad range of appliances. DC input voltage support 12V/24V/48V/86V/110V. AC output 120V/230V and 50hz or 60hz. BP series 300W inverter can be used for long periods and provide power protection.
300W Inverter Key Features:
1. Provide 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC/96VDC/110VDC voltage system.
2. 300W full power long time running at a low-temperature design.
3. No static or humming noises.
4. DC low and over-voltage protection, over-load protection, over-temperature protection, and short circuit indication.
5. Max 94% conversion efficiency via 48VDC system.
6. Provide a remote control panel. (optional)
1. GB/T19001-2016 IDT ISO9001:2015.
2. Standard high-quality components.
3. Quality inspection of the 5 processes of the assembly line.
4. PCB ultrasonic cleaning and control card Three anti-paint protection.
5. 100% full power 30 minutes aging.
6. Before packing 5 function testing, including sine wave, low/over voltage, USB charger, and short circuit.
1. The 300W inverter should be installed in a dry, well-ventilated environment, keeping the inlet more than 20CM away from the wall.
2. DC input is not reversed, otherwise, the fuse blows, possible Mosfet failure.
3. Short-circuit fault, Restart after removing the fault, otherwise inverter damage.
4. Non-professional please don’t open the 300W inverter, because of the high voltage inside the inverter. When open by yourself without warranty.
Low/Over Voltage, Over Load, Over Temp, Short Circuit, Input Oppose(Optional)