The BR series (3U) 19″ Rack Mount Inverters 8000W are specially designed for industrial applications, suitable for mounting in a standard rack, wall, or on a desktop. The AC output provides a 50A aerial socket to support a single 8000W load (linear load) for a long time running, suitable for complex environments from -40°C to +50°C. DC uses high-quality easy-to-install connection terminals, no additional locking device is required. They have a built-in bypass module (ATS) to select utility or inverter priority. The default is utility priority, when no utility power, it will automatically switch to the inverter to provide power to the load from the battery. This (3U) 19″ Rack Mount Inverters 8000W supports a variety of multi-voltage input, from 24 volts to 230 volts. widely used in communication emergency vehicles, refrigerated trucks, rescue vehicles, ambulances, yachts, and communication stations. Also suitable for 8000W off-grid solar system, which can be combined with MUSEII series MPPT solar charge controller and BL series LiFePO4 battery to form a complete off-grid solar system. Special connection terminals are available for customization.
BR series (3U) 19″ Rack Mount Inverters 8000W Key Features:
1. Provide 24VDC/48VDC/72VDC/96VDC/110VDC/230VDC system voltage.
2. Low standby and overhead currents, 24VDC/48VDC system respectively 2A/1A. No-load current about 48 Watt.
3. 8000W full power long time running at a low-temperature design.
4. The Bypass model supports 25amp current via relay.
5. DC low and over-voltage protection, over-load protection, over-temperature protection, and short circuit indication.
6. Max 94% conversion efficiency via 48VDC system.
7. Provide grid and battery priority customization before shipping. Default is grid priority.
8. Easy to install and support Rock Mount, Wall Hanging, and on the desktop.
9. Provide a remote control panel. (optional)
10. No static or humming noises.
11. Two-year warranty and tech support. (CNBOU Products Support Center)
1. Standard (3U) 19″ Rack Mount Inverters 8000W MOQ <10 units about 10-20 working days.
2. Standard (3U) 19″ Rack Mount Inverters 8000W MOQ <100 units about 10-30 working days.
3. Standard (3U) 19″ Rack Mount Inverters 8000W MOQ >100 units about 30-60 working days.
4. OEM customization consulted according to customer requirements.
1. GB/T19001-2016 IDT ISO9001:2015.
2. Standard high-quality components.
3. Quality inspection of the 10 processes of the assembly line.
4. PCB ultrasonic cleaning and control card Three anti-paint protection.
5. 100% full power 30 minutes aging.
6. Before packing all function testing, including sine wave, low/over-voltage, short circuit, and bypass function.
1. The (3U) 19″ Rack Mount Inverters 8000W should be installed in a dry, well-ventilated environment, keeping the inlet more than 20CM away from the wall.
2. Short-circuit fault, Restart after removing the fault, otherwise inverter damage.
3. Non-professional please don’t open the (3U) 19″ Rack Mount Inverters 8000W, because of the high voltage inside. When open by yourself without warranty.
|Wave Form||Pure Sine Wave|
|AC Regulation||THD<3% (Linear Load)|
|DC Voltage Range||40-61V|
|Low Voltage Alarm||42±1V|
|Low Voltage Shut Down||40±1V|
|Over Voltage Shut Down||61±1V|
|Low Voltage Recovery||48±1V|
|Over Voltage Recovery||59±1V|
|AC Voltage||120V (±5%) / 230V (±5%)|
|Low/ Over Voltage|
|Input Oppose (optional)|
|Priority||Optional （Default Grid Priority)|
|Production Size (mm)||442*550*132|