The 12V 100AH lifepo4 battery is a deep cycle (>4000 cycles@ 80% DOD) lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery. It provides more energy for high consumption than traditional lead-acid batteries, and offers ultra-fast charging and discharging( 1C), high efficiency and longer cycle life – plus no maintenance! All Batteries use the safest and most stable components, including a LiFePO4 cathode and a built-in Battery Management System (BMS). The BMS ensures a long lifetime, safe handling – and high-accuracy State of Charge (SOC) calculations. The BL-1280 lithium batteries also offer the most comprehensive Bluetooth monitoring showing status, temperature, voltage, current, cycle life, battery health, Faults and state of charge. CNBOU BL-1280, 12.8V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery is your first choice for off grid solar system, RVs and Marine.
APP for IOS:
APP for Android:
12V 100AH LiFePO4 battery Key Features:1. Continuous discharge current 100Amp, Pulse discharge current 160Amp<3S
2. Charge method is CC-CV, charge voltage 14.4-14.8V, BMS discharge Cut-off voltage 8.4V.
3. Max series 4pcs or parallel 4pcs.
4. Cycle life > 4000 cycles 1C @ 80% DOD.
5. Provide Bluetooth to mobile app ( Android and IOS).
6. BMS provide Auto-balancing function.
Quality Control:1. GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015. 2. Standard high-quality LiFePO4 battery cell (3.2V) and BMS Protection Board. 3. Quality inspection of the 5 processes of the assembly line. 4. PCB ultrasonic cleaning and control card Three anti-paint protection.5. 100% 1 time cycle charge and discharge aging.6. Before packing all function testing, Overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit.
Notice:1. Please use enough cables to connect the battery according to the instructions. Tighten the screws to make a sufficient connection between the battery and the cable.
2. Although this battery can be connected in series and parallel, please do not connect in series and parallel with batteries of different brands, different capacities, new and old.
3. Do not open the lithium battery. To ensure safety, we use fixing glue to fix and seal the case. Removing it will not provide warranty.